Seahawks.com Content Producer
You are here
Where to watch, listen to & follow Seattle's home opener against the San Francisco 49ers
NFL Media Senior Fantasy Analyst Michael Fabiano shares which running backs fantasy owners should target after the top options are off the board
With the Seahawks final preseason game on Thursday night, the team combined Competition Wednesday and Turnover Thursday into one day, hopefully preparing themselves for later in the year when they play on Thursday night in the regular season.
Due to the shortened week, the team doubled up on a Tuesday practice of preseason week four with the themes of "Competition Wednesday" and "Turnover Thursday".
A player-by-player look at the 2015 Seattle Seahawks 75-man roster. The Seahawks must trim their roster to 53 players by 1 p.m. PT on Saturday, Sept. 5.
On Sunday, September 15, the Seahawks play host to the defending NFC champion San Francisco 49ers. Kickoff is set for 5:30 p.m. PT from Seattle's CenturyLink Field, where the Seahawks took home a 42-13 victory over the Niners in Week 16 of last season.
If you can't watch on TV and are wondering how to listen to or otherwise follow Seattle's game against San Francisco, here’s all the pertinent media information for Sunday's game:
- Kickoff: 5:30 p.m. PT
- NFL Audio Pass: Choose between the live home or away radio broadcasts
- NFL Game Pass: Live game broadcasts on your computer or tablet device for international users located outside the United States and Mexico. Yes, 12 North (Canada). This one's for you.
- Online play-by-play: NFL.com Game Center
- Complete online coverage: Seahawks.com
- NFL Game Rewind: Replay games on your computer or tablet device