Seahawks.com Content Producer
You are here
Is it football season yet? - T.G.I.B.F.
Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll joined psychologist Angela Duckworth at Seattle University on Thursday for a Seattle Town Hall talk about grit, and unlocking the secret to perseverance (Photos courtesy Chuck Kuo/Seattle University). View
Friday Round-Up | Seahawks at Packers
Thank Goodness It's Blue Friday.
Less than eight hours from now the Seahawks will kickoff their third preseason game of the 2013 campaign, as they face the defending NFC North champion Green Bay Packers at Wisconsin's historic Lambeau Field.
Tonight's contest is scheduled for 5 p.m. PT with national television coverage on CBS (channel 7 in Seattle). Ian Eagle (play-by-play) and Phil Simms (commentary) will have the call. You can also find tonight's matchup on 710 AM ESPN Seattle and KIRO Radio 97.3 FM with Steve Raible (play-by-play), Warren Moon (commentary) and Jen Mueller (sidelines) working the mic.
Just 16 days separate the Seahawks from their September 8 regular season opener on the road against the Carolina Panthers. So after you enjoy tonight's primetime preseason matchup, have a look at what's on tap in the days ahead with your Seattle Seahawks:
Saturday, August 24: Read
- Players off
- Long snapper Clint Gresham celebrates his 27th birthday. Send some birthday love Clint's way on Twitter @Gresh49
Sunday, August 25: Read
- "Tell The Truth Monday" - on a Sunday - where players and coaches will review the film from Friday's game against the Packers
Monday, August 26: Read
- "Competition Wednesday" - on a Monday - practice at 10 a.m. PT
- Rookie offensive lineman Alvin Bailey celebrates his 22nd birthday. Send some well wishes Alvin's way on Twitter @Bailey_67
Tuesday, August 27: Read
- "Turnover Thursday" - on a Tuesday - practice at 10 a.m. PT
- All NFL clubs must reduce their rosters to a maximum of 75 players prior to 1 p.m. PT
- Our #HawksMailbag is back with another round of questions and answers surrounding your Seattle Seahawks. Check out our last edition of #HawksMailbag here and feel free to submit your questions directly to me on Twitter @TonyDrovetto, or send them along to @Seahawks.
Wednesday, August 28:
- "No Repeat Friday" - on a Wednesday - with a walk-thru practice scheduled for 10:45 a.m. PT
Thursday, August 29: Read
- Preseason Game No. 4 vs Oakland Raiders. Kickoff at 7 p.m. PT from Seattle's CenturyLink Field. The game will be broadcast on Q13 FOX, 710 AM ESPN Seattle & KIRO Radio 97.3 FM. If you have trouble finding our preseason games outside the Seattle area, check out Preseason Live, where you can watch preseason games live online with your computer or tablet device.
- NCAA Football officially starts up its 2013 campaign with a slew of contests around the nation.
Friday, August 30: Read
- Players off
Saturday, August 31: Read
- Players off
- All NFL clubs must reduce their rosters to a maximum of 53 players prior to 3 p.m. PT
- Linebacker Allen Bradford celebrates his 25th birthday. You can wish Bradford a happy birthday on Twitter @AllenBradford21
- University of Washington and Washington State University kick off their football seasons. The Huskies host Boise State University in the newly-renovated Husky Stadium and the Cougars travel to Alabama to take on the Tigers of Auburn University (Go Cougs).