You are here
Fan Activities for 2013 Seahawks Training Camp Presented by Bing
Renton, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks announced today a list of fan activities that will be available to fans during the 14 training camp practices that will be open at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center (VMAC) beginning on July 25 and concluding on August 14.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early and park at The Landing Shopping Center in Renton in order to get on a shuttle in time to make it to VMAC for the start of each practice. Shuttles will begin boarding at 8:45 a.m. on days when practice begins at 10 a.m.
Activities will include:
- Bing It On! Bing will be on-site to conduct fan challenges for a chance to win Seahawks prizes, in addition to photo ops with Seahawks cut-outs
- Virginia Mason Medical Center will be on-site daily with sunscreen and lip balm
- Inflatable games and activities for kids
- Photo opportunities with Blitz and the Sea Gals
- Newly-added team autograph days (July 30 and August 6)
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new Generation 12 Seahawks Kids Club package
- Chance for children 14 years and under to win the opportunity to participate in a post-practice player autograph session
- On-site Seahawks retail location featuring the latest Seahawks gear from Sports Authority
- Promotional booths and activities from Seahawks partners, including 710 ESPN and Q13
- Great food choices from Metropolitan Grill featuring Pulled Kurobuta Pork Sandwiches, American Wagyu Brisket Sandwiches, The "50/50", Smoked Turkey Legs and Grilled Chili-Lime Whole Corn. Fan favorites like shaved ice and kettle corn will also be offered.
The Seahawks once again partnered with The Landing in Renton to serve as the Seahawks official Training Camp Parking and Transportation Center. Guests must first check-in at the center, which is located at 910 North 10th Place, Suite B, Renton, WA, 98057. The VMAC parking lot will be closed to the public.