You are here
Seahawks Season Tickets Selling Fast
Seahawks broadcaster Warren Moon, former coach Mike Holmgren, the Sea Gals, Blue Thunder Drumline, and team mascot Blitz joined Seattle personalities for the annual celebrity bell ringing event for The Salvation Army on Tuesday, December 6, 2016. View
Join the Blue Pride waiting list!
Renton, Wash. - The Seahawks announced today a new membership program that will provide priority to fans interested in buying season tickets. Fans that make a $100 deposit will become a member of Blue Pride which guarantees a spot in line to purchase season tickets when they become available. Blue Pride will be capped at 12,000 fans. As of today, the team has renewed season tickets at 98%, the highest in franchise history.
"On behalf of Mr. Allen and the entire organization, we wish to thank those season ticket holders who have renewed their commitment and further demonstrated their passion for Seahawks football," said Seahawks president Peter McLoughlin. "Coach Pete Carroll and John Schneider are building a tremendously exciting Seahawks team for the upcoming season."
Blue Pride members will be assigned a number based on the date and time they submit their $100 deposit. The deposit will eventually apply to their season tickets. Once membership hits 12,000, Blue Pride will be closed until the next offseason.
In addition to securing a position in line to purchase season tickets, Blue Pride members will be eligible for the following benefits:
• 10% discount at the Seahawks Pro Shop
• Advanced opportunity on Seahawks single-game tickets (subject to availability)
• Opportunity to secure viewing access to Seahawks Training Camp before registration opens to the public
• Entry into a drawing to win a pair of 2013 Seahawks season tickets
• A commemorative Blue Pride certificate
• Advanced opportunity to purchase tickets to select events held at CenturyLink Field and CenturyLink Field Event Center
• A Seahawks Personal Account Representative