You are here
Seahawks Invite Fans to Go Blue on Sunday
Seattle Seahawks players will have the chance to share the causes that are important to them during all Week 13 games, as part of the NFL's My Cause, My Cleats campaign. Defensive end Cliff Avril, wide receiver Doug Baldwin, tight end Jimmy Graham, cornerback Richard Sherman, and quarterback Russell Wilson all chose to participate, personalizing their footwear to help tell their stories. View
RENTON, Wash.- Fans are invited to show their passion and support by wearing blue to the Seahawks versus Rams game on Sunday, December 30. Kickoff is set for 1:25 p.m. Touchdown City will open at 10 a.m. with general gates at 11 a.m.
The team and its partners will thank the NFL's loudest fans by awarding prizes throughout the game as part of fan appreciation activities. Fans and seating sections will be randomly selected.
Prizes include the following:
• 1250 SUBWAY Seahawks Beanies
• One-hundred (100) Madden NFL 13 Kinect Command Wristbands
• Twenty (20) copies of Dance Central 3, courtesy of Xbox 360
• Twenty (20) $10 Wing Dome Gift Cards
• Twenty (20) $10 SUBWAY Cash Cards
• Fifteen (15) Qdoba Rewards Cards loaded with a free burrito
• Ten (10) coupons for a hand car wash and mini-detail from Derek's Auto Detail
• Four (4) round trip tickets for two anywhere in the 48 U.S. contiguous States/Canada on Delta Airlines
Other fan give-a-ways include blue Seahawks rain ponchos, Jack-in-the-Box coupons and copies of the 2012 Seahawks Yearbook.
Fans attending the game will receive 20% off the regular price of a Seahawks blue home jersey. The discount is good at the Pro Shop at CenturyLink Field and all stadium retail locations on Sunday, December 30, 2012.
American Family Insurance Touchdown City will open at 10 a.m. and admission is free. Touchdown City features a four-sided video board with 10 x 15 screens featuring the top NFL games and over 30 interactive activity stations. The Sea Gals and Blue Thunder will both perform on the north end stage. Fans will find season long food and beverage specials including $5 beers and $3 hot dogs.
Local food trucks including Bigfood, Snout & Co., Where You at Matt, Here & There Grill and Charlie's Buns will be serving food in the North Plaza from 11 a.m. through halftime.