You are here
Seahawks welcome fans 'Back to 12'
Which running backs should you reach for in your draft as an RB2 and which running backs should you avoid?
Watch the top five runs from around the league during Week 3 of the 2015 NFL Preseason.
A player-by-player look at the 2015 Seattle Seahawks 75-man roster. The Seahawks must trim their roster to 53 players by 1 p.m. PT on Saturday, Sept. 5.
Photos from the Seahawks' 16-15 win over the San Diego Chargers.
RENTON, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks announced today a number of special activities and giveaways in honor of the 12th MAN to celebrate the regular season home opener at CenturyLink Field. The Seahawks host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, September 25. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:15 p.m. For this game, Touchdown City will open at 9 a.m. and stadium gates open at 11 a.m. For tickets, visit Seahawks.com/tickets.
Seattle Bank will distribute 50,000 Seahawks schedule magnets at all gates as fans enter the stadium and also select one fan to receive two complimentary 2011 Seahawks season tickets.
The first 8,000 Seahawks fans to ride Metro or Sound Transit will receive complimentary "12" flags.
Washington's Lottery will host pregame entertainment featuring the Beatniks in the North Plaza from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Fans will have a chance to receive an autograph from Seahawks alum Walter Jones, purchase a $10 Hometown Heroes Raffle ticket and a $10 concession vouchers.
In recognition of Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, 20,000 blue ribbons will be distributed at the gates courtesy of Dendreon and Men's Health Network, who will also be stationed in Touchdown City.
Throughout the game, the Seahawks will randomly select fans to receive prizes. Seahawks Corporate Partners participating in the 'Back to 12' promotion include the following:
Amtrak - Four roundtrip tickets for two on Amtrak Cascades to Portland or Vancouver, B.C.
Bud Light - Six fans will receive swag bags filled with Bud Light merchandise
Coca-Cola - Free Coca-Cola for one year for one Seahawks fan
Hawaiian Airlines - Two roundtrip coach tickets on Hawaiian Airlines
Oberto - 25,000 sample bags of beef jerky will be handed out at gates after the game
Papa Johns - One row will receive free pizza during the game
Qdoba - Twenty fans will receive a Qdoba Rewards card with five free entrees each
Seattle Bank - 50,000 Seahawks schedule magnets. One fan will receive two complimentary 2011 Seahawks season tickets
TPC Snoqualmie Ridge - One fan will win a free round of golf for two people
Vienna Beef - One row will receive free hot dogs during the game
Kinect for Xbox 360 - One fan will receive an Xbox with Kinect. Twenty fans will receive a Kinect Sports game.
Xbox Live - Twenty-five fans will receive a 12-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership
Madden NFL 12 - Twenty fans will receive a Madden NFL 12 Game
American Family Insurance Touchdown City will open at 9 a.m. and admission is free.
Touchdown City features a four-sided video board with 10' x 15' screens featuring the top NFL games and over 30 free interactive activity stations. Fans will find season-long food and beverage specials including $5 Anheuser-Busch beers, $3 Vienna Beef hot dogs, and $3.75 Red Bull energy drinks.
Fans will have an opportunity to enjoy an all-inclusive breakfast buffet while watching the early morning NFL games in Touchdown City and the Players Loft. The menu will feature Top Pot hand forged doughnuts, traditional hot breakfast items, and weekly $5 drink specials and includes coffee, tea, and juice. Seating will be limited. The breakfast buffet can also be reserved on a season-long basis.
Other game day activities and promotions include the following:
Seahawks Pro Shop
- Seahawks Pro Shop at CenturyLink Field and other stadium retail kiosks will feature a selection of $12 merchandise to include: t-shirts, caps and other souvenirs.
- Fans will receive $12 off any Seahawks jersey purchase at the Pro Shop or any retail kiosk.
- A new Seahawks branded merchandise trailer located in front of the main entrance to Touchdown City off Occidental Avenue will be open from 9 a.m. through postgame.
- More than 30 Seahawks alumni will be introduced on the field in honor of Seahawks Alumni Weekend.
- The 2010 NFC West Championship banner will be revealed.
- Seahawks will honor Hispanic Heritage Month with a special on field presentation to the Roberto Maestas' family for their positive impact in the Hispanic community.
- Seahawks will recognize Hispanic Heritage Month by featuring a special performance by Mariachi Guadalajara in Touchdown City as well as the North Plaza.
- Oberto will distribute 25,000 bags of beef jerky samples
- 20,000 fans will receive a copy of the 2011 Seahawks Yearbook
Seahawks fans are encouraged to plan ahead and arrive early to enjoy game day activities and avoid any traffic or parking delays.