You are here
Seahawks Scratch ticket is first in nation
“The new Seahawks Scratch ticket gives players another way to support their team throughout the season,” said Washington’s Lottery Director Christopher Liu. “In addition, ticket proceeds help pay down the debt on Qwest Field and Event Center.”
Non-winning tickets can be entered into a second-chance drawing, giving football fans a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win the ultimate football experience. Washington’s Lottery will send one lucky winner and a friend to Miami to experience the two biggest games of the year. For the first time ever, both will be played in the same city, making this the ultimate prize for football fans.
“We are proud to extend our partnership with Washington’s Lottery into a fun, co-branded game for fans,” said Ron Jenkins, Seahawks Vice President of Corporate Partnerships. “Seahawks Winning Play features an exciting prize structure and will help generate funds for important state programs.”
Second-chance drawing details; one lucky player will win the following:
- · Two (2) tickets to the BIG GAME on Sunday, January 31, 2010
- · Two (2) tickets to the REALLY BIG GAME on Sunday, February 7, 2010
- · Round-trip coach airfare for two (2) from Seattle to Miami
- · One double occupancy hotel room for nine (9) nights
- · Approximate value of package: $12,000
- · Entry deadline: Tuesday, January 12, 2010
- · Drawing: Tuesday, January 19, 2010
The partnership resulted after a vote from the National Football League allowing teams and lottery groups to align.