Welcome to American Family Insurance Touchdown City! Come join us at this interactive football experience for fans of all ages.
What you can expect:
- Unique games, displays, football skill tests, and entertainment await fans inside the 170,000 square foot CenturyLink Field Event Center
- Listen AND watch while 710 KIRO kicks off game day for the pre-game broadcast LIVE from Touchdown City
- Free face painting— That’s right, we’ll get you ready for game day, face paint and all at the “Get Your Game Face On” station.
- Sea Gals Meet & Greet— Meet members of the 2012 squad from 11:30 to noon before each game and see them perform with Blue Thunder!
- Purchase the latest Seahawks gear including the customized Seahawks jerseys from the Seahawks on-site Pro Shop Kiosk located on the east side
Do I need a ticket?
- Admission is FREE and open to all Seahawks fans three (3) hours before each home game.
Where to find American Family Insurance Touchdown City:
- Located inside the CenturyLink Field Event Center, which is connected to the south end of CenturyLink Field off Occidental Avenue.
Ken Carson, a comic, actor and broadcaster hosts American Family Insurance Touchdown City. Ken has produced and hosted live corporate events for over 20 years. Along with hosting Touchdown City Ken also emcees Seahawks fan contests at halftime
Enjoy the best NFL pre-game football viewing experience at the Linebacker Lounge inside Touchdown City. The Linebacker Lounge features HD broadcasts of four of the day's top NFL match-ups on a custom designed four-sided, 15 ft x 20 ft ceiling suspended video panel display. The video "cube", provides fans a 360 degree viewing opportunity throughout the Linebacker Lounge.
Stop by the American Family Insurance tent and toss a football around, meet local agents, and pick up some free goodies!
Are you a “Supercharged Seahawks Fan”? Well then the PEMCO van is the place for you. Stop by and get your photo taken as the MOST “Supercharged” of them all!
Want to show your true colors…in your hair? Stop by the Great Clips booth and get your hair or beard colored in Seahawks Blue and Green! Just what you need before heading into the stadium to cheer on your Seahawks!
Hey Kids! The Seahawks and Kinect for Xbox 360 want you to get, and stay physically fit, that's why they've partnered to create the Play 60 Fun Zone in Touchdown City.
Visit all four Fun Zone stations, and make sure to get your passport stamped at each one. Once you've completed all activities, turn your passport in to a Fun Zone staff member, and be entered for a chance to win a Kinect for Xbox 360!
Stop by the Washington Army National Guard fan zone and try your skills on the rock climbing wall. Take the Challenge, Find your strength and you could win free prizes.
Stop by the Northwest Mazda Dealers interactive display to enter to win a framed Seahawks jersey, make your own custom flipbook and pick-up your free Mazda gift. You can also see the latest lineup of Mazda vehicles with SKYACTIV® Technology.