The Seattle Seahawks and CenturyLink Field work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below and are also posted at every concession stand.
- All Guests purchasing alcohol, must present a valid ID (see below), regardless of what age they appear.
- No alcohol will be sold to Guests who appear intoxicated.
- There will be a two (2) beer limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions during the first half. Starting at kick off of the 3rd quarter, there will be a one (1) beer limit per transaction.
- There will be a one (1) beer limit, per person, by a roving vendor.
- There will be a one (1) spirit limit, per transaction, at Club Loft concessions.
- Alcohol sales will terminate at the end of the third quarter though management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the grounds. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the Guest being ejected, arrested, or tickets being revoked.
Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Fan Code of Conduct and may result in the Guest being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
The following forms of ID are acceptable at CenturyLink Field:
A Driver’s License — A driver’s license issued by any U.S. state or any Canadian province.
A U.S. Military ID — An official U.S. Military ID card, including active duty, reserve, retired, and/or dependent card.
A State ID Card - An official state ID card issued by an U.S. state or Canadian province.
A current, unexpired Official Passport - Issued by any nation.
Punched ID’s are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field
Vertical ID’s are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field
Expired ID’s are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field
Temporary ID’s are NOT acceptable at CenturyLink Field