You are here
— Seahawks Gameday —
Prohibited Items and Stadium Bag Policy
Find out what you can bring into the stadium on gameday.
Stadium Bag Policy:
In partnership with the NFL and the other 31 teams, the Seattle Seahawks enforce measures designed both to enhance public safety and expedite entry into CenturyLink Field and CenturyLink Field Event Center on Seahawks gamedays.
Throughout the season, fans may carry only the following style and size bag, package, or container into CenturyLink Field or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12". (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com).
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- Seat cushions that have no pockets, zippered compartments, or extra straps.
- Exception for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the NE VIP Gate, NW VIP Gate, SW VIP Gate, Club Entrance (Garage Level 5), Suite Entrance (Garage Level 6)
The following items are not permitted at CenturyLink Field:
You will be asked to return any prohibited items to your car. Or it can be disposed of at the gates.
Guns, Knives, Pepper Spray, Brass Knuckles, Loose Batteries, Wires, Box Cutters
Bottles, Cans, Airplane Bottles, Zip-Loc Bags, Shooters.
CANS & BOTTLES
Any Glass, Aluminum and Metal Containers.
Sodas, Specialty Coffees, Sports Drinks (Exceptions are made for factory sealed water bottles and soft-sided juice boxes).
VIDEO RECORDERS & SELFIE STICKS
Cameras with video recording capabilities or professional style cameras with detachable lenses larger than 200mm or tri-pods. Selfie sticks are also not permitted inside CenturyLInk Field.
Megaphones, Air Horns, Sirens, Horns, Whistles, Drums, Cow Bells.
FLAG POLES, FOOTBALLS AND STICKS TO HOLD SIGNS
Banners, signs, and/or flags cannot be on poles or sticks and cannot cause a view obstruction. As of the 2015 season, guests are no longer able to bring footballs into the game.
Laptops are prohibited, but tablets (i.e. Surface, iPad) without a case are permitted.
Cases larger than 4.5” x 6.5” for items such as binoculars, glasses, tablets, etc. are not permitted in accordance with the NFL Bag Policy.