In partnership with the NFL and the other 31 teams, the Seattle Seahawks enforce measures designed both to enhance public safety and expedite entry into CenturyLink Field and CenturyLink Field Event Center on Seahawks gamedays.
Throughout the season, fans may carry only the following style and size bag, package, or container into CenturyLink Field or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry.
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com).
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
• Seat cushions that have no pockets, zippered compartments, or extra straps.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the West gate, which is designated for this purpose.
Not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions with pockets or zippered compartments, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Seahawks Customer Service is available to assist with questions at 888-NFL-HAWK or firstname.lastname@example.org.