You are here
Day 1 (Open Auditions)
Saturday, March 10th
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Day 2 (Call-backs)
Sunday, March 11th
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Who we are:
An entertainment group mixing high energy choreography with quality percussion to engage Seahawks fans in the community and on game days at CenturyLink Field.
Who we want:
Creative, talented performers who value precision and teamwork, have an open mind for new ideas and focus on entertaining fans.
What to expect:
Audition Equipment is provided but you are welcome to bring sticks if you desire.
Blue Thunder is all about playing great music but our priority is engaging our audience. We encourage you to add choreography and movement to your audition performance pieces. Show us your unique style as a musician/performer!
DAY 1 – Individual Auditions
10:00 am – 6:00 pm - 1 hour time frame. Assigned the week of auditions.
- Self-prepared solo (:30 – 1:00) on the instrument you wish to play in Blue Thunder. (Bass, Cymbals, Snare or Tenor)
- Prepared piece we send you in advance
- Personal interview
DAY 2 – Group Performances
10:00 am - 4:00 pm - This will be a full day of auditions.
- 2 hours learning new cadences (distributed day of).
- 30 minutes of performance time as individuals, a section and/or full group.
- Must be able to read music.
- All candidates must be 19 years old by the 1st date of auditions.
- All candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- All candidates must successfully complete a background check.
- Those selected must be available to rehearse throughout the year. Rehearsals occur on weekends and designated weekdays (determined by each section.)
- Members are expected to perform an average of 40 gigs throughout the year in addition to game days.
Parking details and stadium entrance information will be e-mailed to you upon completion of the below form.