You are here
Day 1 (Open Auditions) Day 2 (Call-backs)
CenturyLink Field CenturyLink Field
Saturday, March 4th Sunday, March 5th
10:00 am - 6:00 pm 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Who we are:
An entertainment group mixing high energy choreography with quality percussion to entertain Seahawks fans in the community and on game days at CenturyLink Field.
Who we want:
Creative, talented performers who value precision and teamwork, have an open mind for new ideas and passion for entertaining fans.
What to expect:
Audition Equipment is provided but you are welcome to bring sticks and gloves if you desire.
Blue Thunder is all about playing great music but our priority is engaging our audience. We encourage you to add choreography and movement to your audition pieces. Show us your unique style as a musician and performer!
DAY 1 – Individual Auditions
- Self-prepared solo (:30 – 1:00) on the instrument you wish to play in Blue Thunder (Bass, Cymbals, Snare or Tenor).
- Prepared piece we send you in advance
- Personal interview
You will be assigned a meeting time after you register. Day 1 auditions will last around one hour from your assigned time.
DAY 2 – Group Performances - This will be a full day of auditions. 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Instructional time learning new cadences (distributed day of).
- Performance time as individuals, a section and/or full group.
Must be able to read music.
- All candidates must be 19 years old by the 1st date of auditions.
- All candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- All candidates must successfully complete a background check.
- Those selected must be available to rehearse year round. Rehearsals occur on weekends and designated weekdays.
- Members are expected to perform an average of 30 gigs throughout the year.
Parking details and stadium entrance information will be e-mailed to you upon completion of the below form.