You are here
WIN AUTOGRAPHED ITEMS FROM CLIFF AVRIL
The Seahawks and CenturyLink are teaming up with Cliff Avril to honor one lucky fan every Tuesday during the month of October.
Share your videos and photos of Seahawks fans contributing positively to the community, tag it with #12s4good, and Cliff Avril will announce via his Twitter (@CliffAvril) one lucky winner each Tuesday to receive an autographed item. Follow #12s4good throughout October to stay up to speed with the 12s who help keep our community great.
Do you know a high school who is giving back to their community? They could win a pep rally with the Seahawks and Cliff Avril! Click here for details.
How it works:
- Take a photo or video of yourself, or someone you know, contributing to the community
- Post your photo or video to social media and tag it #12s4good
- Follow #12s4good to keep up to speed
#12s4good Seahawks and CenturyLink Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsor. CenturyTel Service Group, LLC (“CenturyLink”), 100 CenturyTel Drive, Monroe, LA 71203 and Seattle Seahawks.
The Social Media platform, e.g., Instagram, Twitter, etc. (“Platform”), selected by CenturyLink to promote this Contest is not a sponsor of the Contest nor are they affiliated/responsible/liable in any way to the Participants or Winners of the Contest. All terms, conditions and policies of use for Platform websites will apply to Participants, Entrants and Entries in connection to the Contest. Participants release all applicable Platforms from any liability arising out of this Contest.
Entry Conditions. You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and a U.S. resident. The #12s4good Seahawks and CenturyLink Contest ("Contest") available only to those persons who are legal residents of the state of Washington and who reside within 75 miles of CenturyLink Field. Employees of Sponsor, any affiliate of Sponsor, any of their advertising or promotional agencies, the National Football League and its member clubs (including the Seattle Seahawks), any sponsor of any prize offered in this Contest or any business or entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this Contest, and their immediate family members (meaning spouses, parents, siblings and children) are not eligible to enter or win.
Promotional Period. The Promotional Period begins on Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 12:01 a.m. PT and ends on Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
How to Enter the Contest. During the Promotional Period, you may access the Contest on Seahawks.com or enter through Twitter or Instagram accounts using the hashtag #12s4good. From the Entry page, accept the Contest Application (the "Application") and complete the on-screen registration form and include an Image entry. Registration information provided and the Image, video or story essay submitted shall collectively be referred to as the “Entry” or "Entry Material". Your Entry must adhere to the Entry Guidelines included below and these Official Rules. Entries must be complete to be eligible. By submitting Entry, you attest that if you are submitting an Entry that includes someone other than yourself, you have notified him/her that you are entering an Entry in the Contest, that person is 18 years of age or older and that person has agreed in writing that you may submit such Entry. You may be required, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to provide the written releases from those who appear or mentioned in the Entry or a written release form to Sponsor upon request.
Entry: Entries must contain a photo, video or story of the Participant and/or others doing "good" in their community.
Please make sure to note the following when creating your Contest Entry:
- Entries may include animal or inanimate objects. If an Entry contains an animal, animal must be depicted in a safe manner where the animal appears unharmed.
- Any clothing and/or any other items appearing in the Entry should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, photos, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials.
- Entry must not have been submitted previously in a Contest of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family) through any means.
- Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor's sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
- Entry must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other public or private figure, include any anti-social, political or religious groups or charitable organizations, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials or name, address, phone number, or URL address. Entry must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations.
- Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements), or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and will disqualify the Entrant.
- Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or Entry will be disqualified from the Contest. The Entry must not disparage persons or organizations associated with, or competitors of, Sponsor.
Entries will be declared by the authorized account holder of the social media account submitting the Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a social media account by the applicable social media platform. CenturyLink is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mis-delivered, incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate or unintelligible entries, messages, typographical errors, unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, on-line failures, hardware, software, servers, providers, equipment, human error or other technical malfunctions or disturbances or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the Contest in any manner. CenturyLink also is not responsible for any damages to entrant’s computer or device occasioned by participation in the Contest or by downloading any information or data necessary to participate in the Contest. If for any reason the Sponsor is not capable of running the Contest as planned due to, among other factors, any technical failure or corruptions of any kind, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest and select winners from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. The entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with confirmation that he/she is the authorized account holder of the listed social media account (if any).
Prizes:. Four prizes will be awarded to four different winners; one prize per week. Winners will be selected on the following Tuesdays from the previous week's entries received: October 13th, October 20th, October 27th and November 3rd. Prize is a Cliff Avril autographed helmet or jersey valued at $350. Sponsor will have the right to substitute another prize package of equal or greater value, at its sole discretion. Sponsor may substitute for a cash prize or goods or services with a value equal to or greater than the estimated retail value of the original prize. Winner will not have the right to substitute another prize package. Any difference between the stated approximate retail value of any prize and the actual value of such prize will not be awarded. All expenses not specified, including but not limited to taxes, fees, surcharges, from the acceptance or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
TOTAL CONTEST PRIZE VALUE IS $1,400.
Prize Winner Selection and Notification. The judging criteria is based on the appropriateness of the Entry to the Contest theme, originality, the ability to effectively express the act of doing “good”, and uniqueness. Each weekly winner will be notified by social media account information provided at point of entry. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. In the event the person originally selected as the winner is disqualified or does not respond within 7 days, the prize will be given to the second runner-up.
Prize Acceptance. Winner(s) must complete, execute and return an affidavit confirming the winner’s identification and eligibility including a Liability and Publicity Release. If such documents are not executed at the time of Contest, or if any winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these official rules, disqualification may result. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted. No transfer or cash redemption of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Limit one prize per household or family.
Taxation. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local income taxes associated with his or her Prize. Sponsors are not responsible for and will not pay or in any way compensate Winners for taxes associated with winning a Prize in this Contest. The Winners may be required to provide certain tax related documents to CenturyLink before receiving a prize. If required by law, CenturyLink will issue Form 1099-MISC to Winners reporting the taxable retail value of his or her Prize. The Winner should consult his or her tax advisor about the tax implications of winning a Prize.
General Conditions. By entering, participants agree (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Contest; (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the National Football League and its member clubs (including the Seattle Seahawks), and all affiliated companies and their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all claims, liability or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest and the acceptance and use of a prize; (c) to permit Sponsor and its agents to use Prize recipients’ name, city and/or likeness for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes in all media without additional compensation and any prior review or approval; (d) that under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (e) that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action.
Governing Law. Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana.
Official Rules and Winners List. All inquiries concerning the Contest, copy of the Official Rules or the list of winners may be directed to: CenturyLink, Meg Andrews, 1600 7th Ave, 15th Floor Seattle, WA 98191.
Sponsor. CenturyTel Service Group, LLC ("CenturyLink") and Seattle Seahawks.
In accordance with Federal law, contact CenturyLink Customer Service to add your contact information to the CenturyLink Do Not Mail and/or Do Not Call lists if you do not wish to receive any Contest or contest information (process may take up to two weeks).